Hello Alexander,

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 09:41:21 +0100 GMT (04/03/2007, 15:41 +0700 GMT),
Alexander S. Kunz wrote:

ASK> on Sunday, March 4, 2007 at 04:53 you (Thomas Fernandez) wrote:

>> To all anti-HTML gurus: I'm in business, and I'm communicating with
>> customers, so please hold back your philosophy. That's another
>> dicussion which can be held on TBOT. Thanks.

ASK> Our policy at work (using Outlook!) is to view ALL incoming messages as
ASK> plain text. When you do that, you're confronted with an amazing amount
ASK> of "hidden links" to tracking sites, and whatnot, and IMHO, these are
ASK> the reasons why HTML e-mail are on the way out - more and more people
ASK> will be aware that HTML e-mail is used to spy on them, whether they've
ASK> really read an email, and whatnot, and will hopefully ban HTML.

Interesting anecdote about your company. Can we continue this on TBOT?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"Did you delete and icon labelled 'The Internet' from your computer?
You did? Well, it will take years to restore the entire Internet; in
the meantime, the F.B.I. would like to have a word with you."