Hello Thomas,

> Nope... The workaround doesn't work, Vili and Vitalie.

I haven't followed or read this thread in details, so excuse me if I
have missed something.

I think you see a blank screen in the message pane because you are
sending a multipart/mixed message

,----- [  ]
`-----

and the text part is empty (displayed as blank).

| ------------2940B821F71627
|

| ------------2940B821F71627
|
| PCFET0NUWVBFIGh0bWwgUFVCTElDICItLy9XM0MvL0RURCBIVE1MIDQuMDEgVHJhbnNpdGlv
`-----

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.98.4 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: