Hi Robert,

> Thanks for the report. But with regard to the memory usage:
> that must me  between 8 and 12 Mb I assume ?

I'm still observing, now, while I'm writing you and having
opened TB itself on the desktop and also opened three
messages from different accounts, (which happens seldom here)
it peaked for a short time 24.936 Kb says the taksmanager.
After closing two of the three open messages it's around
15.000 Kb again.
So you're right of course. :-)

--
Regards,