Hello,

Perhaps not a Beta-issue:

This is what I get when I try to assign the plugin:

"Could not initialize the plug-in. It either has some internal problems or it
can not be qualiied as a plug-in"

See attached capture.

Yesterday I had problems after installing the 70.337 version of ZoneAlarm pro
that made me uninstall ZA, clean the registry and reïnstall it.

Because this took some time I meanwhile installed sygate free version.

Now I already tried:

- installing the latest version of AntiSpamSniper
- reinstalling the latest TB! msi...

The problem doesn't go away...

Did anyone encounter this problem yet?

--