Hello Marek,

> if You compare lines displayed in HTML viewer and lines quoted in reply
> message, You have additional blank lines there? I can't find any message
> with this problem.

Sorry for that, it was to early in the morning ;-)

I downloaded the .9, restarted TB!, but forgot to copy the new .exe into
the program folder.

Marek, you are right, all HTML messages are quoted right now.

Regards
Dirk
--
The Bat! 3.98.9 (XMP, Agava, MyMacros)
Windows XP (NT 5.1 Build 2600 - Service Pack 2)