> You discovered the leak and you deserve the honour of opening it ;)

> It's easy, go to https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/main_page.php and sign up.

Ah, well... I guess one more BT registration won't harm. I live on
them anyway, most of the time on the bug-fixing side.

Unfortunately someone did beat me to the leak by around 24 hours:

  https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6341

so what I will do is comment on this issue :)

--
 Michal Paluchowski
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them. / Isaac Asimov