Hi Leif,

LG> I'm officially hanging up my moderator hat and my list member
LG> subscriptions to TBUDL, TBBETA, TBDEV and TBTECH.

Such transitions are always greeted with a bit of sadness and nostalgia
about what we've shared through the years. I wish you the best and hope
that whatever it is that pulls you away from us is rewarding for you.
Thank you for your years of service to this list and to all of us as
users.

--
Regards,
 Perry

Using The Bat! v3.99.3 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2