> Marek Mikus wrote:
> > anybody is interested in wish to display contact's photo to
> MailTicker? :-)
> >
> > https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6368
> >
> aha. sure. and the picture should be taken at the moment when the
> message was sent (or queued for sending).

Sometimes I don't understand why everybody is trying to invent the wheel. The
Bat! is email client and not instant messenger. If I wanted to use Mail Chat,
Emoticons, Rogueicons, etc. I've just used Skype or Windows Messenger. I don't
want to see Photo of the person who sent me mail. Usually the people I want to
see I see in real life, and for those I don't - I don't. All I want is stable
email (IMAP) client with some pieces of templates and good HTML support (Gecko,
Trident or any other platform).

--
  Best Regards,

  Vilius Šumskas