Martin Schuster wrote:

> This version silently killed all Sorting-Office Filters that were not
> "Common". Last version I used was 3.99.5 (I think, unfortunately I was
> overwriting the thebat.exe when updating)

[...]

> Anyone else with this problem? If not I'll have a look if the filters
> are still there with the older version on my office computer tomorrow.

I confirm the filter loss. Not all filters were disappeared after update to
3.99.7, but randomly selected ones. I retrieved them from the backup, but
it seems the filters set is not stable. I added a filter, closed The Bat!
and after reopening my new filter was not displayed. Some of old filters
still are disappearing after closing The Bat!.

--
Best regards
Zygmunt Wereszczynski