Hello Marek,

am Dienstag, 29. Mai 2007 um 12:42 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> I do not know, if can be NOD32 somehow corrupted or some new version brings
> incompatibility with TB, but it is very strange.

> Does have anybody similar problems?

As of now, i don't have any problems using nod and the bat.

I'm using the english version 2.70.32 of nod with signature file 2295
currently. Compatibiliy-Setup is set to maximum effiziency.
Maybe the problems are related to a firewall or other security software
which changed something in the network configuration. In Nod there is an
option for repairing the network-configuration in the imon-settings.
Otherwise it could be related to the last version of nod 2.70.39.

--
ciao
Melanie