martes, 29 may 2007 at 22:43, it seems you wrote:

C>> a. can I test this combined with BayesIt or can there be only one
C>> antispam program?

> No, the author recommends using just the one spam filter. Go to the
> forum http://antispamsniper.com/forum/ as he's very active there and
> will answer questions, usually the same day.

I think a more correct answer should be YES, but the author....

Cees, you could use both at the same time, in the TB! preferences you
could select how classify the spam when using more than one filter
(Average, Maximal, Minimal).

--
  /\    /                     Using The Bat! 3.99.7 Professional
 /  \  /     \  /             Windows XP (5.1.2600 Service Pack 2)