Hello Maxim,

On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 13:51:28 +0300 GMT (03/06/2007, 17:51 +0700 GMT),
Maxim Masiutin wrote:

>>>My workaround for this today has been to set my clock back 12 hrs.

MM> I have only one guess that the clock on your computer is somehow
MM> improperly set. Or, if you will let me know how can I connect to
MM> this server, I will be able to examine the certificate.

There would be the option that you consider letting the user decide
whether he wants to accept the certificate. Sorry to hear that you
don't think the user may be able to decide for himself whether or not
he wants to jeopardise his system.

TB! is becoming a nannying software for grandmothers. Oh dear.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Personnel executives of 100 major corporations were asked for stories
of unusual behavior by job applicants. 10. "... stretched out on the
floor to fill out the job application."