Hello NetVicious (and other thebbaters !),

Friday, June 29, 2007, 1:11:53 AM, you wrote:

>> Confirmed, but this error disappeared after The Bat! restart.
N> It shows the image until you selects another message with rogue the
N> image. If you restarts TB it starts showing no image.

I confirm this behaviour.

There's another problem, a very big problem for me. I use the
attachemnt button, and not the attachment pane.

- if I don't look at a message with a x-rogue image: I get the button,
working perfectly (a very little display bug between the button anf
the panel which appears on click: a blank line)
- if I look a message with a x-rogue: I keep the Rogue in top of all
messages, ans the attachment button don't appear anymore, and clicking
on the image has no effect.
--
Regards,
 Francis                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]