Hallo Rick,

On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 08:58:28 -0400GMT (11-8-2007, 14:58 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

RG> The entire template I use in the address book is as follows
RG> Please note the actual signature delivered. %QUOTES does not work and
RG> the space next to the cut line is not present. That seems to have
RG> broken in the last betas.

Odd.
%Quotes doesn't work, you say? Do you paste the quotes manually into
your reply? (That might account for their peculiar formatting.)

Your cut sign was working properly though.

Would you mind sending your complete address book to me? (attachment
via private mail) It looks like something's wrong with it. All macros
that you say aren't working are working just fine for me.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

"Being right too soon is socially unacceptable." -- Heinlein
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 3.99.13 (BETA)
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
2 pop3 accounts
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM