Hello Roelof
On Tuesday, August 21, 2007 you wrote:

> Hallo Rick,

> On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 08:19:25 -0400GMT
> (21-8-2007, 14:19 +0200, where I
> live), you wrote:

RG>> The behavior for Exporting has
RG>> changed a couple of versions ago
RG>> Formerly when exporting a
RG>> message to a folder, when you looked
RG>> in the
RG>> folder, there would be the message

> I'm not quite sure  what you mean. When
> I export messages, TB only
> shows me the target directory, not any
> files in it.
> Are you sure you mean 'export' and not
> 'import' or 'save as'?

That is exactly what I mean (export). I export spam messages in MSG
format to a folder and then sent them to spamcop as attachments. (If
anyone needs a mortgage, your anatomy made bigger or more exciting or
off-shore pharmacy websites let me know, I'll send you some)  :))

This behavior seems to have changed back int v .19. I just checked it
in .20 with an HTML email and it is still back to the original
(correct) behavior so the issue now is moot

--
Rick
The Bat Version 3.99.20 (BETA)