Hello Maxim,

>>>I will repeat all test as soon as I can and report on results.
> OK, feel free to test as many days as you need, and then report to
> the bugtracker entry by putting this issue to "Resolved" state. Of
> course your textual comments are very welcome at the bugtracker in the
> meanwhile.

It certainly looks like it has been fixed. I've been jumping back and
forth between 3.99.06 and 3.99.21, making changes to the S.O. in each of
them and everything seems correct with both versions.

I will anyway allow at least one more day before closing the BT bug
report.

Good work! :)

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.99.21 (BETA) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2