>>> I can no longer send files from these programs
>>> directly to the bat.
>>> This is a change in behavior and something that
>>> broke during the past couple of Betas

> ---------------------------
> Windows Internet Explorer
> ---------------------------
> Could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not
> properly installed

> This after reassociating the default MAPI client via THE BAT. I even
> tried letting outlook express be the default then changing it back

> Outlook Express is now the unchangeable default. Something is broke! :'(

I can confirm this. I too use SnagIt and am having the problem with
.21 build.

Also, I'm still getting those warnings from the GMail server, even
though the messages are going through. Looks like that issue with code
221 now being ack'ed.

!8/23/2007, 17:27:00: SEND  - TLS protocol error: Unexpected message
SessionUnknownContentType ct (50).
 8/23/2007, 17:27:00: SEND  - connection finished - 1 messages sent

--
cheers,
 Indie_Dev