Hello all,
Saturday, August 25, 2007, MAU wrote:

> Hello all,

> I use the 'Monitor Issue' option in many BT reports, even if I have not
> opened them, so I'll be informed by email when a note is added or the
> status changes.

> My question is (if anyone knows): Does the author of a report (who
> opened it) get those email even if he has not selected 'Monitor Issue'?

if nothing changed, reporter AND every person ho added note to it receives
email when is report updated.

Monitoring is useful, if You want to be notified when You did not opened
report or added note.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 3.99.21 (BETA)
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, NOD32 Antivirus plugin and AntispamSniper v
2.6.0.7

Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 1 GB RAM