Hello Maxim,
>   If you think that we should make these messages more clear and
> concise, please feel free to edit this file and send back to list.

Let's take the case "when the CPU doesn’t support hardware-based DEP"
-- I think it would be justified to add a clear statement just before
"Hardware-based DEP can be used on system processors...". I'd write
someting like "Your computer’s system processor (CPU) seems to doesn't
have support for hardware-based DEP."

Then I'd put a paragraph "Hardware-based DEP can be used on system
processors ...  such as Core 2" only I would shorten it. I don't think
it makes sense to use technical code-names such as EMT64, provided
that these names don't function among most of average end-users.

Alternatively after "Hardware-based DEP can be used on system
processors (CPU) that support the “Execute Disable” (XD) function,
also called as “No Execute” (NX) memory protect." I'd just add a link
"List of processors supported" and place all that detailed info about
processors in a pop-up box or sth.

--
Krzysztof Trybowski
  Gadu-Gadu: 1458144 --- Skype: trybowski

Using The Bat! 3.99.8 [reg] under Windows XP 5.1 build 2600.