While I was searching for a message, I noticed that one of my
mailboxes was missing. So I tried re-create it so that I could
re-export the original folder from TB. Thats when TB! informed me that
a folder of the same name existed.

I looked through my entire folder tree for the a/c and didn't see it.

So I went to Explorer, looked in the account folder tree and saw that it
was there and contained two files:

MESSAGES.TBB
MESSAGES.TBI

In order to bring it back, I had to close TB!, rename the original
folder, create one of the same name, moved those two files from the
backup folder to the new folder and restarted TB!. The mailbox folder
then showed up.

 Indie_Dev