Hello  All,

It  is  apparent  that  some  of  the  older  bug report items are now being
attended  to,  perhaps in preparation for version 4? There is one bug that I
submitted  almost  two  years ago which is still shown as 'New'. This may be
because  it  did  not have any confirmations from anyone else! The bug still
exists and I would like to make another attempt to get it fixed.

The Problem:

I  usually  navigate  from  one  unread  message  to  the  next by using the
'SmartSpace'  shortcut.  Apart  from moving to the next message this is also
set  to mark the message being left as 'Read' and this action usually serves
to  trigger  any  associated  'Read'  filter.  However, if the message being
departed is the last unread message in a folder containing several messages,
or  if  it  is  the only message in a folder, then any 'Read' filter *IS NOT
TRIGGERED*.

Can anyone else confirm this please?

TIA
 Roger
:flag-southafrica:
The Bat! v3.99.21 (BETA) with AntiSpamSniper 2.5.0.2,
on Windows XP, version 5 1, build 2600 and Service Pack 2