Hello Volker,

Thursday, August 30, 2007, 7:17:31 AM, you wrote:

VA> ·-------------------------------------------------------·-Date-------·
VA> | Q&A <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [1] | 2007-08-30 |
VA> ·-------------------------------------------------------·------------·

VA> Hello, folks!

VA> While creating a new message I hit the shortcut for "Mark as Junk" by
VA> mistake and got the following AV:

VA> ---------------------------
VA> The Bat!
VA> ---------------------------
VA> Access violation at address 0091ACF9 in module 'thebat.exe'. Read of
address 00000000.
VA> ---------------------------
VA> OK
VA> ---------------------------

VA> Confirmations?

I am getting something like that ... but only on folders with a large
number of messages (happens with one with just over 200 messages, but
not on one with just over 50 ... don't have anything in between at the
moment).

I first get an "out of memory" message. On the folder with ~200
messages it can show the list of messages, but not show the selected
message in the preview. On a folder with over 3000 I do not even get
the message list.  Anything I do after that ... move the message
pointer, move to another folder, etc. ... generates the AV.

Unfortunately that only happened the first time I ran TB after the
install.  After I shut it down and restarted it, the behavior has been
normal.  I wonder if it could just have been a problem with 'debris'
from the install?  Or perhaps the 'folder clean-up' at close fixed the
problem <shrug>  Can't tell now since it seems to be working fine now
<g>

 MikeD                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.99.24 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2