Maxim,

EG> Will "Cannot Create Shell Notification Icon" get fixed before release?
EG> I've just caught one. It appeared right after The Bat! was started and
EG> got minimized in a few seconds. I closed the error window and it doesn't
EG> turn up again though.

It was "Cannot _Remove_ Shell Notification Icon" this morning.

I don't close The Bat! at all, it's in the system tray all the time.
But when I touched its icon this morning the window "Cannot _Remove_
Shell Notification Icon" arose and -- voilĂ  -- The Bat! disappeared
at all! No windows, no icons, nothing!

But the task manager showed me it was still running and I had to run The
Bat! again to see its main window.

Should I open the issue in the bug tracker?

--
Eugene Gladchenko
EVG15-RIPE