"Sebastian Murawski" wrote on 17/10/2007 at 19:54:02 +1100
subject "Codepage changing" :

> Hello TheBat Beta List Members!!!

> BTW  I create messages mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] and
> mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (and also this message) in
> utf-8 and you recived in us-ascii. a

This should be an feature: even if you select utf-8, us-ascii is used
if there is no character not included in us-ascii.

If my mind is right, this is even an recommendation from the eMail
standardisation: always use the most simple method, if an more
sophisticated method is not necessary.

--
Sincerely
Hendrik Oesterlin - email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail:
http://mail.yahoo.de

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: