Hi Martin Schoch,

> My question now: With "Check Mail for All" all the POP accounts are
> checked synchronously - is there any limit for this command?

> Or is it a DNS problem when TheBat wants to check them all at the
> same time?

I guess it is neither of that, are a lot or all of those Pop accounts
running on one server because some mailservers have a limit of
connections comming simultainiously on one IP

I had that problem with a customer on our pleskserver.. (it was not
the bat but an other on lan mailsolution that was checking the POP
boxes.

if you need further help just drop me a private mail I guess you
german is pretty good too..

Thomas

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Thomas Speer

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: