Hello all,
Thursday, October 25, 2007, Gunivortus Goos wrote:

> since I use Windows Vista, TB can't called from any
> mailto link in other applications. It happens quite
> often in Internet Explorer where, after writing a
> message online, the default emailclient is used to
> send the message.
> Every time I get the message:
>     Could not perform this operation because
>     the default mail client is not properly
>     installed.
> Of course I have set in Vista TB as my default mailclient
> with all options checked, so mailto links too.

did You installed TB from MSI? Which version? AFAIK there is a problem with
rights, so this association must be done by installer.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 3.99.25
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, NOD32 Antivirus plugin and AntispamSniper v
2.7.1.1

Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 1 GB RAM

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: