Hello Beta-Bats,

Why is it that, whenever selecting a part of a text, then pushing F4 gives me
a completely blank message-text I mean, no text whatsoever is copied.

This does not only happens when replying to a hotmail message, but also whit
mails that were made by some webmail applications (daughters using their
university (web-based) mail accounts.

In these cases, simply pushing the reply-button has te same result: no text
in the editor at all...

I suppose this has been reported earlier (it is a problem I have encountered
for some time now)?

--
Best Wishes,
Mark