Apologies in advance for wasting space on a test, but...

Either the volume of messages on this list is approaching
zero, or something is intercepting them before they get to
my local mail server.  I say that because I've seen only
one message here since Dec 12, 2007 and _that_ was four days
ago.

So, I'm sending this test message, hoping it will be sent
back to me so that I may check to see if volume is low or
if there is some other strange issue.  My email provider
is also watching to see if this (or any) message is received
from the list as well.

--
Steven Vallière | tb 3.99.29 | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]