Hello Hendrik,

Tuesday, January 1, 2008, 5:13:59 AM, you wrote:

HO> There was an bug some time ago (more than one year) causing this.
HO> Maybe you simply not yet noticed this repetition.

I know, I cleaned up the "mess" then. Now it was there once more.

Or, it was introduced again in a later beta or version, or perhaps I have
been using this old buggy version later on, whithout remembering the problem.

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using
The Bat! Version 4.0.0.6 (ALPHA)
MyMacros 1.11a

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows 2000 Professional/5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4 (0 days 1:21:52) on
Uno AMD Duron