Hello Ethan,

> What is the CSAPI engine and how does that provide you with a spell
> checker right now?

You got the link from Marek. I started using CSAPI many years ago when I
had Office 97 installed in my system because, at least the, I thought
that the Office 97 dictionaries were more complete and better (at least
for Spanish and UK English) than those included in TB's Intpack.

When I upgraded MS Office 97 (the only version CSAPI works with) to a
newer version, what I did was to copy the 97 dictionaries to a different
directory and change some registry entries.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.0.6 (ALPHA) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2