Hallo Thomas,

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 20:08:01 +0700GMT (3-1-2008, 14:08 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

TF> If you want to seperate them, you have many choices. Two come to mind:

What you're suggesting is that Ritlabs break something that's rather
good at the moment and now you're thinking of ways for me to work
around your breaking of the system.

My first reaction was: Ouch! My second is: Yuck!

I started with TB because of its filtering power. I sincerely hope
that whatever Ritlabs do with the sorting office, that they don't
break it down.

I don't have any filters (incoming and outgoing) with the same
condition. Your proposal doesn't gain me anything, not even a little
bit, but it has all the possibilities of breaking things for me.
Therefore I'm not in favour of your proposal, I'm against it.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

[EMAIL PROTECTED], my hard drive crash ate my Tagline File...
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 4.0.0.6 (ALPHA)
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
3 pop3 accounts
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM