Hallo Roelof,

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 16:54:23 +0100GMT (3-1-2008, 16:54 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

PH>>   I have changed the setting in Options/Preferences/Other
Options/Confirmations
PH>>   for the "Marking folder as read" option from off to on.

PH>>   After restarting TB 4.0.0.6/Alpha the options is set back to off.

RO> Can't confirm. I reversed all settings at the confirmation menu. After
RO> restarting TB they still were reversed.

As an extra. I tried to reverse the settings again, but they didn't
stick after restarting TB. :-(
Tried it again and checked afterwards whether I reset them correctly
(and pressed OK again) after closing and starting TB the corrections
sticked.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

"Second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning." - Kirk
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 4.0.0.6 (ALPHA)
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
3 pop3 accounts
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM