Hi BatGroup,
Just joined and am getting reaquainted with The Bat. I purchaed the program
some time ago and after a while, put it away due to HTML issues. Anyway the 4.0
release is really exciting and sees to be on the right track (for me).

In looking at the 4006 release, I have an issue viewing HTML. When receiving a
new msg that is HTML viewable, I allow the references to view the msg as HTML,
they are accepted but the msg is not viewable as HTML until I shut down and
restart Bat.  After restart, the just processed msg seems to be completely HTML
viewable.  Is this a feature or some setting I have missed??  Funny thing is,
not all msgs react this way, some are immediately viewable in HTML then others;
only after restart.  I have been looking for some common indicator but so far
have seen nothing that would alert me to why...
Any clues??? :'(

Kyle  1/4/2008 6:53 AM