Guten Tag MAU,

am Freitag, 4. Januar 2008 um 15:52 schrieben Sie:

>>> That is called 'Virtual Folder' and it's been around for quite some time
>>> my friend :-)
>>
>> But not with all Adresses which belong to one Person of the
>> Adressbook.

> I'm not sure what you mean.

In Adressbook the Person "John Doe" can have several E-Mail Adresses,
each on one Line in the Adressbook.
In History by Adressbook you see every E-Mail from John Doe,
regardless from or to which E-Mail it was sent.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jens Franik

The Bat! 4.0.0.6 (ALPHA)