Guten Morgen,

GG>>> As I said, S/MIME and PGP are too difficult.
>> Are you talking about creating the keys/certificates?
GG> Nope. On the contrary, I'm searching for a secure way without.

I got this all right, but I don't yet see what you mean by
complicated. The only difficult issue about this whole encryption
thing that I can see is setting it up, and that means creating
keys/certificates. But this can be done by a third person, even
offline. This may not exactly be what the fathers of security had in
mind, but it would work.

The process of using Keys/Certificates, once they are installed, looks
almost trivial to me. I simply can't understand the problem you have
with it.

>> Why don't you create them for whomever will be using "the other
>> end", save them to USB-stick and hand them the stick with the
>> instruction "click there, rest will be auto"?
GG> Hehehe..... I would need much too many sticks.

If you're talking "bulk usage" - why don't you set up a web server,
secure it with SSL, create certificates for each of your users, give
them a unique URL to get their certificate and have them install it
using a predetermined process, maybe even a skript? If you have money
to spend you might even use MS Windows' built in certificate
authority for this.

Sorry, I just don't see your problem.

--
MfG,
 Alto                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]