Hello Rick,

Monday, January 7, 2008, 2:29:45 AM, you wrote:

RG> I just had that happen on an address. I clicked on it and ... nothing.
RG> CLicked on another then back to the first one and the messages were
RG> visible.

Thought I had figured out what was going wrong. All the addresses I tested
this out on were from people that, even though there's enough mail from/to
them, are not in my address book.

With those who are the messages appear.

To test this out I have put MAU in the address book (changing the name MAU,
leaving his address): even after a restart the messages don't show up.

Perhaps it only works for those that were in the initial query???

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using
The Bat! Version 4.0.0.7 (ALPHA)
MyMacros 1.11a

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows 2000 Professional/5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4 (0 days 8:23:17) on
Uno AMD Duron