Hello Robert,

Monday, January 7, 2008, 8:21:13 AM, you wrote:

RvdH> I have opened a BT issue for this. Please support the issue when you
RvdH> are missing this too:
RvdH> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6632

Before adding a note: do folder in which no unread messages are left tumble
down after reading the last unread message too?

Because of that phenomenon I now have ordered the unread folders from high to
low (number of unread messages). In that way the "jumping" is a little less
disturbing...

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using
The Bat! Version 4.0.0.7 (ALPHA)
MyMacros 1.11a

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows 2000 Professional/5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4 (0 days 8:31:59) on
Uno AMD Duron