Hello MAU
>> Because of the way I have my email organised in many different folders
>> this history feature is not so useful for me.

> But I forgot to say that, even if I don't use it, I still think that
> addresses in CC field of received messages should not be tracked.

I haven't had a lot of use yet but I see some explosive potential.

Perhaps the CC fields should not be tracked but at a context item to
track individuals even if incoming mail is shut off from tracking

I deleted the entire address history and started fresh. On group mails
I added the group address to "do not track" so the individuals don't
get added yet I can still call the group address from the address
book. The list builds slowly and I have only had to delete a few that
I truly don't want to track. I can always get those with the search
function when viewing the contents of a folder

--
Rick
The Bat Version 4.0.0.7 (ALPHA)