Hello MAU,

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 17:59:30 +0100 GMT (07/01/2008, 23:59 +0700 GMT),
MAU wrote:

M> You are right both about the 'negatives' and about beer. In many
M> countries nowadays two beers will also "give a positive". But don't be
M> fooled, as I found out myself recently with "a experimental work" most
M> highway patrol don't understand modern math and they will claim that
M> three beers give an even higher positive instead of a negative as 3
M> 'negatives' would ;-)

If they understood modern math they wouldn't need to join the highway
patrol. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Things You Would Never Know Without the Movies: Most laptop computers
are powerful enough to override the communication systems of any
invading alien civilization.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.0.6 (ALPHA)