Het was vrijdag 18 januari 2008 om 11:00 uur dat jij iets schreef over
'url-manager' :

Hallo Roelof,

C>>   a lot of talk about the url-manager but after a couple of days of
searching
C>>   I  give  up:  WHERE  can  I  find  the  url-manager  and/or  what  is  the
C>>   key-combination to get there?

RO> Customize your interface or find a message that points to not included
RO> pictures.

 that doesn't sound right; there should be a direct access option.

RO> And while you're at it, you might correct your signature delimiter too.

 I hate that sig delimiter stuff... I don't mind doing it right but I get the
 feeling  that  over  the years thebat! won't remember that 'space' after the
 two dashes. :(
 Changed, but if it works?

--
Groeten,