Hi Rick,

on  Sat, 19 Jan 2008 09:41:49 -0500GMT (19.01.2008, 15:41 +0100GMT here),
you wrote:

RG> I reported a problem some time back; when I would minimize The
RG> Bat "most" of the time it would take about 3 seconds for it to minimize

RG> I have toyed with this and have found this behavior only when you
RG> have "minimize to tray" enabled. If you have this unchecked it
RG> will minimize instantly. If you have "minimize to tray" AND
RG> "always show icon in the tray" it will also minimize instantly

RG> Again for me it is most of the time and occasionally it will minimize
correctly.

RG> Confirm anyone?

Not confirmed here. I have "minimize to tray" enabled and "always show
icon in tray" disabled, but TB! always minimizes instantly.

--
Cheers
Peter

The Bat! v4.0.0.12 (ALPHA) on WinXP, SP2, 5, 1, build 2600
plenty of POP accounts, no IMAP, OTFE disabled
AMD Athlon 2200+ at 1794 MHz, 512 MB RAM