Hello Marek,

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 23:53:54 +0100 GMT (30/01/2008, 05:53 +0700 GMT),
Marek Mikus wrote:

>>> [+] Viewer Profiles make it possible to use different sets of fonts and
>>> colours when viewing/editing messages

>> I forgot to ask: There you can define character sets. Where can you define
>> what font should be used for them?

MM> open Preferences dialog, select "HTML/Windows editor", select profile
MM> there and change font, colour for it.

How do I switch easily between two profiles, i.e. switch from profile
"Plain" (using Courier New) to profile "Thai" (using AngsanaUPC)?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"The tides are a fight between the Earth and moon.  All water tends
towards the moon, because there is no water in the moon, and nature
abhors a vacuum. I forget where the sun joins in this fight."

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.0.16 (ALPHA)