> Hello Rick,

RG>> This is the link to support the wish to be able to edit the subject
RG>> line
RG>> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6700

RG>> However someone posted and started discussion about not only this
RG>> wish but also posting complex filters etc.

RG>> I don't personally care, but isn't the bug tracker wish list more for
RG>> posting about the stated request? Shouldn't discussion and filter
RG>> suggestions be posted here on this list?

> Editing anything on incoming mails is a religious subject in this
> community. With your innocent wish, you have inadvertedly opened an
> old Pandora's Box. I'm glad you did it.

Thanks. I don't see a problem as I think ALL of us have edited a
subject when replying or forwarding a message. I used Poco for a
while where you COULD edit the subject of received emails and found
it very handy
--
Rick
If all life is sacred ...

v4.0.0.16 (ALPHA) on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2