Hello Timothy,

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

TC> So after some searching i decided to try a program called crossover.
TC> I installed it and then installed the bat and then did a restore from
TC> the backup on my pc and it runs seamless. Fantastic application. The
TC> Bat runs without a hitch and Im a happy camper now.

I've just got it up and running too ( although I'm sending this from my
Windows machine) but can't get Antispam Sniper to work. I can load it
alright but, when I go to preferences/antispam and select the installed
antispamsniper programme, it just hangs and I have to close down
Crossover.

--
Regards,
Richard