Hello Bill,

>>> But where can we select the language?
>>
>> Spell Checker is working fine here, see attached.
>
> I'm running the same version (17) but don't have the
> Languange item in my drop down list.  I have the Pro
> version but I didn't install the international pack - I
> believe American is the default - my only language.

I also have the Pro version but I never install the int pack either and
then, American English is default. But I have 2 CSAPI dictionaries,
Spanish and Brit English. Maybe this is why I get the Languages menu,
because there is more than just one to choose from. Just guessing.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.0.17 (ALPHA) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2