Hello Bob,
  A reminder of what Bob Riley typed on:
  Monday, February 04, 2008 at 10:35:00 GMT -0700

BR> That is interesting.  Spell checker is working and I can access both
BR> CSAPI and SSCE (as well as Hunspell), but selecting SSCE doesn't
BR> "stick" between new messages.  It reverts to CSAPI.  Of course, I
BR> don't know which dictionary is being used!  I assume that the
BR> standard TB SSCE files in the "Speller" folder are being used, but
BR> then why is the spellcheck working when the default setting (CSAPI)
BR> is being used?

The options under Spell Checker/Options only allow you to set the
options for each of the spell checkers. All 3 spell checkers are used
now if you have language dictionaries that match your language
selection(s).

I may be wrong, but if you have English (American) selected from the
list of languages and you have a dictionary file for CSAPI, SSCE and
hunspell then all three dictionaries will be used to check your
spelling. If you only have an SSCE dictionary then it will be the
only one used to check spelling.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v4.0.0.18 (ALPHA)
 On Windows XP 5.1 Build #2600