Hello Marek,

>> If you are doing a Save (Ctrl+S), which doesn't close the editor
>> window, then it is normal to not get confirmation. That's the way
>> 3.99.29 does it too.

First of all I must correct myself. Save (Ctrl+S) does nothing, it does
not save the message in Outbox as I thought it did similarly to
Auto-save. But this is the behaviour in 3.99.29 as I have just
confirmed.

> You have right, as I think, it worked for manually saving too in past,
> because You
> can save message with empty subject to Outbox.

But if you save (as draft) there is no need to get a confirmation
because the message will be parked in Outbox with no risk of being sent.

Anyway, it would be better and more clear if there was a DRAFT folder
separate from Outbox. Stefan are you listening? ;)

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.0.19 (BETA) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2