Hello Roelof,

Tuesday, February 5, 2008, 12:27:09 AM, you wrote:

RO> I definitely don't want to use multiple Dutch dictionaries at the
RO> same time. SSCE contains the old spelling, HunSpell contains the new
RO> spelling for Dutch. What good is a spell checker to me when it allows
RO> me to use both pannekoek and pannenkoek in the same message.

;-)

Now you're making the same mistake as I did. Pannekoek already
was changed into pannenkoek in 1995.
You should have chosen paardebloem that turned into paardenbloem in 2005.

RO> I'd  be better of without a spell checker. Now I'm relying on it and when
RO> I don't I'd take better care of what I write.

Well, I moved the old ones in a zip-file, which removed the pre-2005
spelling.

There's another problem though: TB doesn't "remember" what languages to use
for spelling. I have to reset it for every message/reply, unless when I
write 2 new messages one after another.

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using The Bat! Version 4.0.0.19 (BETA) with
MyMacros 1.11a

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows 2000 Professional/5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4 (0 days 2:36:23) on
Uno AMD Duron