Dear Rick,

@5-Feb-2008, 12:13 -0500 (05-Feb 17:13 here) Rick Grunwald [RG] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to tbbeta:

RG> I just clicked a link in an email and it generated a email with no
RG> account information; the FROM: line was blank and no account showing
RG> between the 3 icons and the editor on the status bar

RG> Confirm anyone?

Confirmed - when a common folder is selected in main interface.

Whichever account is selected in the main window is used to fill in
this info.

That in itself is not correct.

If I click a mailto link in a message being read in the ticker
browser, I would want the message generated from a) the account within
which the original message containing the link is stored or b) the
default mailto handler account. Certainly *not* any old account that
happens to have been selected in my (minimised to tool tray) main
window.

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v4.0.0.19 (BETA) on Windows Vista 6.0.6000