Hi Mark,

Tuesday, February 5, 2008, 2:57:05 AM, you wrote:

> Hello Cees,

> Over here it works with:

> hunspell.dll in D:\Program Files\TheBat     and

> nl_NL.dic
> nl_NL.aff
> hyph_nl_NL.dic

> in D:\Program Files\TheBat\dictionaries

I have en_US.dic and en_US.aff in:
C:\Program Files\The Bat!\dictionaries

and hunspell.dll in the Bat's main directory.

> My files came from Opentaal.nl but that should not matter.

> Perhaps you wrote \dictionaries with a capital "D"?

I changed the "d" to lower case after you wrote.

I still cannot get a Hunspell dictionary option.

So I am sticking with SSCE for now.  Enough tinkering!

Bob Riley

--

Take Care,

 Bob

--

Using The Bat! 4.0.0.19 (BETA) (beta) on Windows XP 2600 Service Pack 2